What we do
Digital Lab Consulting® provides independent strategic consulting to enable organisations of all sizes to transform their business through better use of informatics.
We provide clear, actionable advice to help companies find the most effective solution for their environment.
We provide a range of strategic and business consulting services, including:
- Business analysis and process mapping
- Defining and prioritising user requirements
- Developing a robust, tangible business case for technology investment
- Supporting the technology and vendor selection process
- Deployment, integration and validation strategy and planning
We are based in the UK and work globally with our clients and partners.
We have over 20 years of experience across the entire value chain, from early research to manufacturing. Our expertise covers a wide range of technologies, including:
- Laboratory systems, such as ELN, LIMS and LES
- Manufacturing systems, such as EBR and MES
- Enterprise systems, such as PLM and enterprise search
- Data and systems integration
- Knowledge management and semantic technologies
- Data analysis and visualization
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide a range of strategic and business consulting services including business analysis and user requirements definition
Management Consulting for technology and consulting companies looking to transform their business
Reduce your risk and deliver successful informatics projects using our range of project services
Augment and extend your project team with our range of deployment services including implementation, upgrades and migrations
Independent Strategic Consulting
Enabling organisations of all sizes to transform their business through better use of informatics